Boards of Directors and management teams of numerous mission-driven media and non-profit organizations have struggled for decades with choices and questions such as:
- How do our brands remain relevant a decade from now?
- Where do we invest resources to pursue future growth?
- How much do we devote?
- How do we balance resource allocations to our traditional businesses?
- How should we re-define success in this new world?
- How do we attract the talent necessary to pursue these strategies either on the board or as members of management?
Relevant Strategy Media was created to help committed and engaged boards of directors and management teams develop answers that strike the right balance to these and other challenging questions.
We have often found that many deeply-committed and long-serving boards of directors and management teams benefit from a fresh set of eyes looking at the challenges the organization faces in a non-threatening yet thought-provoking way.
We firmly believe that helping the organization answer these questions and thoroughly communicating the resulting decisions and strategies to a wide variety of constituencies can allow important mission-driven organizations to meaningfully move their brands and missions forward with confidence.